Revit Content Developer
SGA is seeking a dynamic team player to join our Tulsa office as a Revit Content Developer. The selected candidate will work with SGA’s BIM Lead to develop Revit content for client teams. Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years of experience with Revit and CAD. Design education or formal program of Revit/CAD training preferred.
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Accountable – Takes ownership of projects and assignments and does what is necessary to help the team and client be successful.
- Proactive – Ability to anticipate and address project needs, requirements, and priorities.
- Team Player - Skilled at working with others as a contributor, facilitating input from team members and developing the best results for the client.
- Communication Skills- Effective oral and written communication skills. Displays professionalism with individuals in varied roles: internal team members, consultants, GCs, clients, and others.
- Flexible- Open to feedback with an ability and willingness to respond to change.
- Work Ethic- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and to “stretch” to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Focused- Ability to concentrate and complete tasks efficiently while keeping in mind the big picture and overall project purpose.
- Time Management - Organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage, participate and prioritize multiple functions/activities.
- Sense of Urgency- Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments.
SGA is an equal opportunity employer.